In order for us to make the best possible website for you, here is the basic agreement as a member of ThaiSwinger.com.
As long as you are a subscribing member of this site, ThaiSwinger.com, you will have access to the entire site. Your membership is your personal pass to this site. Memberships are not transferable. Passwords are not allowed to be shared through password sharing sites or any other means. We have special software that block out access if your username and password is accessed from multiple IP addresses. If you think your password has been compromised, click here and we will issue you a new one.
All videos and photos are for personal use only. Members and former members are not allowed to shared or trade the photos or videos from ThaiSwinger.com via P2P networks, trading sites or reselling my content in any other way. ThaiSwinger.com is the only place to see our exclusive movies and photos and we have to protect our content and make sure it does not go into the wrong hands.
Extreme care must be taken by our members to make sure that none of our nude photos or videos are viewed by anyone under the age of 18 years old. Please protect your username and password so that accidental access is prevented.
Subscribers acknowledge Membership subscriptions gain instant unrestricted access to the website until canceled.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that if you cancel your subscription or if your subscription is canceled by the company, your password will be removed from the system at the end of the current monthly membership period and that you will be entitled to receive the full benefits of your subscription until the end of such period. You will NOT be entitled to any pro-rated or partial refund if YOU cancel your monthly subscription before the end of the current monthly subscription period for any reason.
Membership Subscription Prices are as follows:
$ / € / £ 29.95 for a 30 days membership recurring at $ / € / £ 29.95 every 30 days.
$ / € / £ 79.95 for a 90 days non-recurring membership.
If you believe that any content on this website violates your rights or is in violation of applicable laws, you may submit a formal request for content removal. Such requests should be sent to email@example.com.
1. Identification of Content:
Please provide detailed information identifying the specific content in question, including the URL and a description of the content.
2. Your Contact Information:
Include your full name, contact address, email address, and telephone number.
3. Statement of Authority:
If you are not the owner of the content, please provide evidence of your authority to act on behalf of the owner.
4. Legal Basis:
Clearly state the legal basis for your request, such as infringement of intellectual property rights, violation of privacy, or breach of applicable laws.
We reserve the right to verify the information provided before taking any action.Upon receiving a valid request, we will promptly investigate and take appropriate action, which may include content removal or modification. Please note that submitting a false or misleading request may result in legal consequences.
This Agreement and all matters arising out of, or otherwise relating to, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Netherlands, excluding its conflict of law provisions. The sum of this paragraph is that any and all disputes must be, without exception, brought to court and litigated in the Netherlands.
1. All parties to this Agreement agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with this Agreement or any services or business interactions between the parties that may be subject to this Agreement shall be tried and/or litigated exclusively in courts located in the Netherlands.
2. The parties agree to exclusive jurisdiction in, and only in, the Netherlands.
3. The parties agree to exclusive venue in, and only in the Netherlands.
4. The parties additionally agree that this choice of venue and forum is mandatory and not permissive in nature, thereby precluding any possibility of litigation between the parties with respect to, or arising out of, this Agreement in a jurisdiction other than that specified in this paragraph.
5. All parties hereby waive any right to assert the doctrine of forum non-conveniens or similar doctrines, or to object to venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this paragraph or with respect to any dispute under this Agreement whatsoever.
6. All parties stipulate that the courts located in the Netherlands shall have personal jurisdiction over them for the purpose of litigating any dispute, controversy, or proceeding arising out of (or related to) this Agreement and/or the relationship between the parties contemplated thereby.
7. Each party hereby authorizes and accepts service of process sufficient for personal jurisdiction in any action against it, as contemplated by this paragraph by registered or certified mail, Federal Express, proof of delivery or return receipt requested, to the parties address for the giving of notices as set forth in this Agreement.
8. Any final judgment rendered against a party in any action or proceeding shall be conclusive as to the subject of such final judgment and may be enforced in other jurisdictions in any manner provided by law if such enforcement becomes necessary.
ThaiSwinger.com is owned and operated by:
Island Media Group
6955 N. Durango Dr, Suite 1115-346
Las Vegas, NV 89149
IMG Billing B.V.